Waterlollies Waterlollies

An excellent lesson in quarma.

The characters in your world are vastly unique and well thought out and the world itself is beautiful. How you managed to create something like this is beyond my understanding, but it is amazing. The main character surely demonstrates that being a jerk leads to no good in the end! Again, an excellent piece. 10/10 5/5

Zelda: UO Epis:7 Zelda: UO Epis:7

A fantastic series.

An absolutely great piece of work. This episode was animated excellently and the cliffhanger is gripping enough to keep everyone on the edges of their chair for a while. This is perhaps the best non-official Zelda conglomeration I've ever seen, I almost want to be a part of it! Again, great job and good luck on your next installment.

Killego Killego

Wow.

Very unique game! As if stop motion wasn't hard enough to do, you go ahead and make a game out of it! Excellent job! :D

xLite responds:

Thanks, i'll be posting updates for Killego 2 at www.calumscott.com when I get the chance.

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

An artistic vision.

The puzzles in the game were great; interesting, but not frustrating. The world was unique and beautiful and the characters immersed the players in the neat story. Such originality, playability and beauty in a free game is just plain awesome. Thank you for sharing your world with us!

KgZ- Waltz in the Rain KgZ- Waltz in the Rain

Down with the zerobombers!

Excellent composition, good sir! I have not any complaints! The flow, the progression; just marvelous, I say!

Justice Day: Recording Justice Day: Recording

Absolutely Incredible...

I find it very difficult to describe how this piece makes me feel. It gives attention to a genre that, in my opinion, needs more credit for being the forerunner to all modern music. It is a godly genre, in a sense. :)

The progression was fantastic; it conveys emotion throughout the entire composition. I, myself, have no complaints about the sound of the instruments or the quality of the recording because this version takes the amazing piece you had introduced before and somehow made it even more wonderful.

Ladies and gentlemen, I feel as if we are in the presence of a modern Beethoven. I hope to see more of your brilliant work in the future.

Flash Voice Demo Reel [OLD] Flash Voice Demo Reel [OLD]

Excellent impressions!

That's a lot of voices you've got there! The recordings are just a tad echoey, but your vocal range is truly impressive. Quite a lengthy voice demo; good job, mate!

Benjamoose responds:

Ah yes echoey. For actual recordings I have better mics and settings etc. but for this quick reel I was in my small office room so it was a tad reverby :)

Thanks for the comment! :D

Lighthouse Lighthouse

Brilliant!

I certainly hope that this isn't your only digital painting. Such a fantastical mood emanates from this piece and as msg2007 said, the coloring is great.